Galvanized machined spare parts
Steel parts, aluminum parts, etc., after machining, the surface can be galvanized.
Zinc plating refers to a surface treatment technique in which a layer of zinc is plated on the surface of a metal, alloy or other material for aesthetics, rust prevention, and the like.
Main features of galvanizing:
1, the appearance is smooth, no burrs, silver white;
2, the thickness is controllable, arbitrarily selected within 5-107μm;
3, no temperature hazard, can ensure the mechanical properties of the material unchanged;
4, good corrosion resistance, neutral salt spray test for 240 hours.
5, a wide range of applications.
• We manufacture and serve according to clients' drawings precisely and efficiently.
• We have QC testers with rich experiences.
• Check the raw material before starting production
• Have the random inspection during the processing.
• Make the 100% inspection before the shipments.
Passed the ISO9001:2008 quality system authentication and ROHS authentication.