Custom Spare Parts Mould Professional Mould Maker Silicone or Socket Plastic Injection Mold Custom Spare Parts Mould
Drawing is a set of three-plate mold drawings, including the way the product into the plastic (point into the plastic), water cooling, ejection way (support plate top), etc.
This type of hot runner system has many advantages not available with hot tip and shrouded runner systems. Such as people can control the gate switch time, the gate is smooth and can expand the hot runner technology and other technical fields.
1) R&D (Design according to client's drawing and requirements)
2) Professional mold manufacturer.
3) Molding parts, such as led lamp parts, car parts, auto accessories, electronic components, medical products, office appliance, etc.
4) Various materials and short lead-time.
5) High quality steel and long mold life.
6) We can supply "one-stop" service with molds opening, injection, painting, screen printing, assembly and good after-sales.
7) Full set machines for mold making and products injection.
8) Mold's steel as per customers' requests such as NAK80, S1369(H), 2738, 718, 738 and etc.
9) Various used plastics: ABS, PP, PE, POM, PA6(66)+GF, PC, PMMA, HIPS, GPPS and etc.
10) Various colors available, if they could provide us the color card number.
11) Certifications Authorized: ISO9001 & GB/T19001.
WHY CHOOSE US:
1. Competitive price, good support and complete after-sales.
2. Unique services for you with efficiency and profession.
3. Experiences working with all the buyers.
We provide all kinds of mould:
Q: Do you have 2.5D projector and do you use it inspection?
A: Yes, we have 2.5D projector and use it for our daily shipment inspection.
Q: Do your guys have experience in game project such as housing or train?
A: Yes, we do. You may send request details to us such as (cavity ,parts material ,rapid tool or mass production tool ,HASCO STANDARD or LKM or Chinese mould base, quantity ,mould life) etc…!
Q: Do your company can support moldflow ?
A: Yes, we do. There separate it in two conditions, one is do normal moldflow analysis in house, its cheap; the other one is do it through our sub-contractor, this is expensive but very details, can involve shrinkage , deformation, etc.. details, and will also can submit MFR format.