Plastic Export Mould design and making
Our products include automotive interior and exterior decorative parts, modified accessories, air conditioning covers, navigator panels, door handles, car door panels, rearview mirrors, mesh, wheel covers, folding keys and more.
Drawing review and analysis:
Technical requirements and tolerance accuracy analysis in the product drawings:
1. Whether there are special technical requirements, the existing production conditions can not be met.
2. Whether existing processing equipment can meet its tolerance accuracy requirements.
Product process analysis:
1. Product wall thickness:
· The wall thickness of the product should be as uniform as possible.
· The thickness of the rubber column and the ribs should not exceed 2/3 of the wall thickness of the profile.
• There must be no too thin wall thickness that cannot be formed by the injection molding process.
2. Demoulding slope:
• Determine the draft angle based on the material and surface texture requirements of the product.
· The front mold release slope should be greater than or equal to the rear mold release slope.
· The convex shape is the draft angle with the large head as the paper size.
· The concave shape is the draft angle with the small head as the paper size.
3. Parting surface:
·In addition to the special requirements of the product, the parting surface is considered based on the principle of simple mold structure.
· The problem of front and rear mode error type is considered as a parting surface in the part where the product requirements are low and the processing is easy to control.
· Product structure.
• There must be no shape in which the mold structure cannot be molded.
• There must be no shape that seriously affects the strength and life of the mold.
Q. Can we see your factory?
A: of course, you can always welcome to see the factory.Let us know more about your detailed requirements after meeting, the cooperation will be more smooth and pleasant!
Q. If we know that the mold you made is in line with our requirements?
A: you can make A list of your requirements first. We will take photos and video to update the molds for you during the production process.You need to confirm that we will use photos or video to prove that we can meet your requirements.