1. Multi-Axis control linkage: Generally, the three-axis linkage is most commonly used, but some adjustments can be made to four-axis, five-axis, seven-axis or even more axes of the machining center.
2. Machine tool Parallel: Common processing center Its function is also relatively fixed, can be machining centers and turning centers, or vertical, horizontal machining centers together, which can increase processing center processing range and processing capacity.
3. Tool breakage Early Warning: the use of some technical detection means, can be found in a timely fashion tool wear, damage situation, and alarm, so that can be done in a timely manner to replace the tool to ensure the quality of the parts processing.
4. Tool Life Management: can be more than the simultaneous work of the tool and the same tool on a number of blades on a unified management to improve production efficiency.
5. Machine tool overload power protection: According to the production process load to set the maximum load level, when the load reaches the set value, the machine can realize automatic power off shutdown, in order to protect the machine.