Laser Cutting Sheet Metal
The obvious advantage of laser cutting
1. High precision: positioning accuracy of 0.05mm, repeat positioning accuracy of 0.02 mm, processing accuracy can be controlled at 0.1 mm
2. Narrow slit: the laser beam is focused into a small spot, so that the focus to achieve high power density, the material quickly heated to the degree of gasification, evaporation to form a hole. Cutting width of the metal sheet is generally 0.10 ~ 0.250mm.
3. Cutting surface smooth: no burr cutting surface, the incision surface roughness is generally controlled within Ra12.5.
4. Fast speed: cutting speed up to 10m / min, the maximum positioning speed of up to 70m / min, much faster than the line cutting.
5. Cutting quality: non-contact cutting, trimming little affected by the heat, the basic thermal deformation of the workpiece, completely avoid the formation of the material when the red edge slitting, trimming generally do not need secondary processing.
6. Do not damage the workpiece: the laser cutting head will not be in contact with the surface of the material, to ensure that the workpiece is not scratched during processing.
7. Not affected by the hardness of the material being cut: The laser can be steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy plate, carbide processing, no matter what kind of hardness, can be deformed without cutting.
8. Not affected by the shape of the workpiece: laser processing flexibility, can process any graphic, you can cut pipe and other profiles.
9. Non-metallic cutting can be processed: such as plastic, wood, PVC, leather, textiles, plexiglass and so on.
10. Save mold investment: laser processing without mold, no mold consumption, no need to repair the mold, saving mold replacement time, thus saving the processing costs and reduce production costs, especially for the processing of large products.
11. Save materials: the use of computer programming, the use of professional software to different shapes of products for scientific and reasonable integration of typesetting nesting, to maximize the utilization of materials.
12. Improve the speed of new product development: After the product drawings are formed, laser processing can be carried out immediately to get the new products in kind in the shortest time so as to enhance the market competitiveness and market share of the new products.
• We manufacture and serve according to clients' drawings precisely and efficiently.
• We have QC testers with rich experiences.
• Check the raw material before starting production
• Have the random inspection during the processing.
• Make the 100% inspection before the shipments.
Passed the ISO9001:2008 quality system authentication and ROHS authentication.
All prototype products have to go through 4 checks in the whole process:
1. Raw material inspection
2. In processing inspection
3. Final inspection
4. Outgoing inspection
What's your advantage?
2)High quality control: 100% full inspection before shipment.
3)High precision, tolerance can be ± 0.01mm
4)Fast lead time (5-7days for samples, 12-40 days for mass production)
5)Non-standard, OEM, customized services provided
6)No MOQ, small QTY order is welcome.
7)ISO 9001:2008 certificated factory, using ROHS materials.
Q: How do you check the high quality flatness products?
A: TBD. This should be start from the initial process to control, final inspection is just for double checking purpose, we will report to you once we received RFQ from you. But Don’t worry please ,we will only see yes when we feel confidence project, and we will be sure inform to you at quotation stage.
Q: Do you do polish in house or outsourcing ?
A: We have our own after finish department, there have 5person in that team. You may visit to our website for more details or just send email to us!
Q: Do you have experience for container shipment?
A: Yes,we do , though the experience is not at current factory, but our shipper in charge whom has more than 9years shipping export experience. We can support both air and sea booking shipment.