Metal stamping parts
Various Hardware Stamping for Stainless Steel and Metal Stamping Produts Eg Automotive Parts
Various hardware stamping and stainless steel and metal stamping products automotive parts. Stamping is by press and die for sheet, strip, pipe and profiles, such as outside force, to produce plastic deformation or separation, to obtain the required shape and size of the workpiece forming method (stamping). Stamping and forging are plastic processing (or pressure processing). The blanks are mainly hot rolled and cold rolled steel and steel strip. Of the world's steel, 60 ~ 70% is plate, and most of them are made into finished products. Automobile body, chassis, fuel tank, radiators, boiler drum, container shell, motor, electric iron core silicon steel sheet, etc. Instruments, household appliances, bicycles, office machinery, life utensils and other products, also have a lot of stamping parts.
brass Stamping; Bronze Stamping; Alloy Stamping; automotive parts;stainless steel
laser cutting, stamping, Polishing, surface treatment
brass, bronze, alloy brass
+-0.1~+-0.2mm as per requirement
laser cutting machine, Stamping machine, grinding machine polishing machine etc.
Material certificate, QC reports, Surface treatment inspection reports, other customer required certificates are available to provide.
5~10days lead time. By DHLor Customer specified way
Delivery & Service:
Timely delivery each time. Provide reliable service and responsible for each customer with each product. Our target is to satisfy every customer with the best service.
1. OEM/ODM: custom fabrication exactly according to your drawings or samples.
2. Similar to CNC machining, sheet metal processes produce highly durable parts well-suited for both functional prototypes and end-use production.
3. All sheet metal parts are built on-demand and with no set-up costs. Depending on your needs, order as little as a single prototype up to 10,000 production parts.
Passed the ISO9001:2008 quality system authentication and ROHS authentication.
• We manufacture and serve according to clients' drawings precisely and efficiently.
• We have QC testers with rich experiences.
• Check the raw material before starting production
• Have the random inspection during the processing.
• Make the 100% inspection before the shipments.
All prototype products have to go through 4 checks in the whole process:
1. Raw material inspection
2. In processing inspection
3. Final inspection
4. Outgoing inspection
Q:Are you a factory?
A:Yes, we are. we are a manufacturer in CNC Machining, Metal Fabrication and Plastic Injection Mold fields with more than ten years experiences in Dongguan City, near ShenZhen. Sincerely welcome you to visit us when you come to China. A face to face meeting will increase deep understanding between us!
Q:How can I get a quotation?
A:Please send inquiry to us, providing your 2D or 3D drawing with specifications(eg: materials, dimension, tolerance, surface treatment etc.) or offering a sample, the best quotation will be provided for you very soon.
Q:What’s the design drawing format can use?
A:CAD, STEP, STP, IGS,SLPRT……